Friday, April 24, 2009

Regular posts are on the way

Hi, folks. Just wanted to check in and let you know that I've been extremely busy with exams and paper writing lately. After next Wednesday, I'll be done with finals, and able to concentrate on regular posting around here.

I'm cooking up a DVD series, so don't think I've just been ignoring you. Once I get everything in order, I'll be embarking on a DVD retrospective on Batman. It'll include the old movie serials, the animated features and, of course, the 90s Batman films.

So stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Will it include Batman Begins and Dark Knight? The 1960s tv show? The movie that went along with that show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hope is to include the following:

    The 1943 serials
    Batman: The Movie
    Batman
    Batman Returns
    Batman Forever
    Batman & Robin
    Mask of the Phantasm
    Return of the Joker
    Gotham Knights
    Batman Begins
    The Dark Knight

    I might also review Sub-Zero and Mystery of the Batwoman, but that all depends on if I can even find them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Sub-Zero is on a double feature dvd with Mask of Phantasm on the 9 dollar rack in most Wal-Marts.

    ReplyDelete